Friday, January 10, 2014

Elements of Tantra

Nick dons Google Glass


ELEMENTS OF TANTRA

Love every one of My Elements
Caress My Paradox
Embrace each phase-entangled photon
Hug My Molecules; kiss My Quarks.

The universe is My Body
From every eye, the glance is Mine
Down every river flow My Fluids
In every thing resides My Mind.

I loved you inside your mother's womb
Your every atom have I kissed
I've made you everything you are
You treat Me like I don't exist.

When you open your eyes you gaze on My Body
You taste My Flesh with your lips
Every smell is My Sexual Attractant
Every touch is My Kiss.

Come open your sensors to Nature's flirtations
Come lend your step to My Dance
I'm only fourteen (billion) years old
But I'm eager and ripe for romance.

Love every one of My Elements
Caress My Paradox
Embrace each phase-entangled photon
Hug My Molecules; kiss My Quarks.


Doctor Jabir abd al Khaliq at Bruce Damer's hacienda

JABIR COURTS LADY ALCHEMY

(for Kelly Evans)

I wanna own the Philosopher's Bone
As big and hard as Allah's Own
With Power, Logic, Math inside It
And me be man enough to ride It
On my board that buggers imagination
I'd surf the Curly Crimp of Creation
I'm strong and smart; I'm a quantum knave
But where can I go to catch Your Wave?

3 comments:

AliceInBondageLand said...

Looking and sounding good!

J said...

Oo dear, it appears that you have been assimilated.

J said...

Keep going with this stuff and General Alexander's going to be dialling in to your brain and having you run through a shopping mall naked just for jollies, in his lunch break. It's only fair that you are warned.